Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby

On Thursday, February 21st, 2008 at 11:32am, Luke Andrew Mars was born via surprise c-section. He weighed 6lbs. 7oz. and was 19inches long. But, most of all he was the most beautiful baby I have ever seen.


Sunday, Luke turned 2! These past two years have just flown by. I can not believe everything that he is in to. Luke loves playing with cars and trucks (what boy doesn't?) He is talking more and more everyday and makes Scott and I laugh all the time. On Monday, we went to the doctor for his 2 year check up. Luke was prefect on every level, of course he is a bit skinny, but that did not concern Dr. G at all. It is hard to think that after all of the doctor's visits we have made over the last two years, we don't have another well check until Luke is 3. I can't not imagine all the things that he will be doing by then.

On to better things....THE PARTY!

Luke's birthday party was so fun! We had it at the house again this year with close friends and lots of family. Laryn took some great pictures! (Check out her site here) Luke got some awesome gifts; a talking truck, a Tag Reader, lots of cars and trucks, some dinosaurs, a tricycle and some really cute clothes.


This is one of my favorites!


I love you peanut! I can't wait to see what wonderful things you will bring to our life this next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment