Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

As many of you know, I have started and tried to keep up several picture sites, this one, and this one. I have not been very good at keeping them up to date. So here is my new attempt. I am totally copying from my sister-in-law, Laryn. She has a great blog and you can check that out here. I read lots of other blogs too and you can take a look at those under 'Our Favorite Blogs'. I hope that you enjoy the pictures and stories. I am starting this post off with a few pictures from Christmas. If you would like to see earlier pictures of Luke you can visit the other picture sites that I have listed.


Santa

This is the picture that we used for our Christmas card. If you did not get one, it is probably because it was returned to me. I had a record number of 'return to sender' cards.

I stole this one from Laryn's site. It is just too cute! Luke does not normally pose for pictures, in fact, it is very hard to get him to look at the camera, so this one is great! Thanks Laryn!
Another one from Laryn. I love this picture. It just shows how great of a Dad Scott has become.

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year. I can't wait to see what this year brings. Please be sure to check back with us soon.




2 comments:

  1. Baby,

    The site looks great! Love all the pics and keep up the good work.

    I'm back on the road again for 2010. On my way to Boston for company meeting now.

    Love you and miss you and Luke already.

    Scott

    Scott

    ReplyDelete